Artificial grass for home use?

Page 2 of 2

message

My front yard is mostly moss. It's wonderful to walk on most of the time but right now it's littered with sticks and itchy-balls.
LurfysMa wrote:

door-mat, which always wanted to blow away. We have a few spots around the building where nothing, or very little, will grow. We used landscape cloth and river rock to cover them; some also have large stepping stones in the area. Very few weeds, water drains fine through landscape cloth. You can stick some shade loving plants in the area, or put pots on it. Much nicer than plastic :o) I do not like lava rock, for a number of reasons, which is also used as ground cover. River rock stays in place if you use leaf blower to clean it off, unlike lava r. The area is still usable, as chairs or barbecue can be placed on it.