Ariens Snowblower Screw Question, Please: Metric ?

Hi,
Have a several year old Ariens Snowblower.
Can't seem to find a parts list for it.
Question: The bearing blocks on the side plates that hold the Auger shaft
Are the screws most likely Metric or English ?
Thanks, Bob
On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 7:50:18 AM UTC-5, Bob wrote:

How about a model number?
Any bolt I've dealt with on my SnoTek (Ariens) have been metric, but it's only about 5 years old.
Why do you ask? Why don't you take one out and check it?
I know you called it a screw, but is a bolt or a screw? If it's a bolt, only the proper socket will fit properly, so you'll know right away. If it's a screw, take it out and go to a home center that has a thread gauge.
Good luck!
On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 8:41:32 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I know either Lowes or HD, probably both, have threads mounted on a display by the slide out specialty bolt bins, that you can use to check and match. Like you said, take one out and match it.

If it is the low priced big-box store Ariens built in China, most likely metric. Of course, it could be American and metric - not likely Chinese and SAE