Are these kind of outlet connectors OK?

As this group has informed me that the push in method of connection is not good. The outlet I just put in uses screws but you don't wrap around the screw you push the wire in and the screw pulls a metal plate up against the screw.
Is this method acceptable????

Not only acceptable, but prefered.
AMUN

Yes, since there's a tight mechanical connection.
With the standard "backstabbers", there's only a small spring connection, which many claim will fail over time and heavy loading.
-Tim
Personally, I'm not a big fan of clamp type outlets. I've had occasions where I've tightened them as much as is practical, then as I move the outlet back into the box, they come loose. I think the wrap around the screw method is more positive, and you can easily see if its a good connection

Steve wrote:

In my opinion the answer is yes. -- Tom Horne
Well we aren't no thin blue heroes and yet we aren't no blackguards to. We're just working men and woman most remarkable like you.