AprilAire Humidistat

Page 2 of 2
What the hell are you implying is wrong? The Aprilaire modes do have a humidistat thats mounted in the return and some models also have an outside temp sensor. I know, because I have one and can also read an installation manual.
Trader I don't think Alice knows what he's talking about. He's just trying to impress people with something he literally knows nothing about, but thinks he does. I have an Aprilaire 600 and am well satisfied with it.

I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, but do you comprehend what you read?? First the statement I dont know what I am talking about......can you tell me where I am wrong with any of my statements on physics or are you just spouting off. There is nothing I have said about the laws of physics that you cannot look up. Care to write back and prove me wrong?? Not just with accusations but facts? Second if you are comprehending what you read, you would realize that I am not addressing the april-air issue, I am conversing with another tech that is in the minority and one that should be sought after for his skills and desire to be a true trouble-shooter. I hope this does not fall into the catigory that your response does, rather explain that a couple of knowledge-able techs are having a conversation. Again if I am wrong prove it, dont just spout that I am, any adiot can do that.
You didn't mention the answer to the Alice question. Three letters, starts with "O". Include application.

Who are you talking to?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I guess i will leave this alone because nobody can get hurt or killed by taking his advice; however wrong it may be...
--
Tekkie

posted for all of us....

of hacked, dangerous, illegal and unknowledgeable advice you would know what I am posting about rather than going off half cocked.
I don't know if the question has been answered but it's Ohms law used in figuring wire sizes, voltage drop, etc.
--
Tekkie

Bullshit. Read the manual again.
And exactly what are you adding in the way of useful information, or even any info at all? Any imbecile can take up posting space saying "BS", it's only a little harder to come up with some facts, so what exactly is your point? BTW, I don't have to read the manual again, I installed one 5 years ago, it's just as I described and it's working perfectly.
True April air has a model with outdoor sensor for temp and the control is mounted on the return, it tracks temp to constantly adjust humidity to outdoor temp. I have one also
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:05:50 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote:

You wouldnt have a clue how it actually works webtv boy. Shut your pie hole and speak on something you actually know about you little cum guzzling wet nurse. Bubba