appliance touch up paint

I have one of those small 1 oz bottles which is half full. I need to rejuvenate it ( it got hard ) over storage. I need a small dab to recover a nitch in my sink. Does anyone know the best way to rejuvenate it? Thanks
Noel wrote:

I'd suggest a little acetone plus something small, hard and heavy like a 1/4-20 hex nut to help stir it up. Close the bottle and shake like heaven.
I wouldn't be afraid to try using some nail polish remover if that's handy and acetone isn't. You haven't got that much to lose. <G>
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)