Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

Page 2 of 2

One size does not fit all. Any such enclosure in my area is like hanging a VACANCY sign out for the black widows, scorpions, pack rats, brown recluse and hobo spiders.
Steve

If you still have an old one you can use as a pattern have one made out of Teflon impregnated cloth. I found the material at the local cloth store. They clean easy too. . They line thermal drapes and make ironing board covers out of this stuff
Jimmie