Anyone know who makes this item?

XTS1 Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand http://tinyurl.com/c6vfgvk
My swivel straight plus xmas tree stand broke this year and I need some replacement parts. I cannot find who the manufacturer is. If anyone knows who this might be I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks.
On Thursday, December 20, 2012 1:43:42 PM UTC-5, BobMCT wrote:

Do you honestly believe, that even if you order spare parts today, that they will be there in time for Christmas?
Bob,
Dyno makes those.
http://www.dynodecorativebows.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id $
Dave M.
BobMCT wrote the following on 12/20/2012 1:43 PM (ET):

Emerald Innovations http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Emerald.Innovations.LLC.724-284-9500 http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId4923495
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 1:43:42 PM UTC-5, BobMCT wrote:

THANKS FOR POSTING!! I've been looking for this and just ordered our replacement part :)

I had two listed on ebay, but the listing expired and I threw em out.
--
.
Christopher A. Young