Anyone know who makes this item?

XTS1 Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand

My swivel straight plus xmas tree stand broke this year and I need some replacement parts. I cannot find who the manufacturer is. If anyone knows who this might be I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks.

Reply to
BobMCT

Do you honestly believe, that even if you order spare parts today, that they will be there in time for Christmas?

Reply to
dennisgauge

Bob,

Dyno makes those.

Dave M.

Reply to
David L. Martel

BobMCT wrote the following on 12/20/2012 1:43 PM (ET):

Emerald Innovations

willshak

Thanks Dave and Bill. I couldn't find those links. The replacement parts link was GREAT.

And to dennisguage: having them for xmas was NOT mentioned in my post. I did have an alternative for this year. Chill!

Reply to
BobMCT

I just found a link that actually works:

You can order replacement parts from the website.

But if you need it, here is all their contact info: Dyno Seasonal Solutions, LLC(tm)

3750 W. Deerfield Road Suite 1000 Riverwoods, IL 60015 Tel: 800-448-3966 Fax: 847-459-3371 Email: snipped-for-privacy@dynollc.com
Reply to
tdstedman

THANKS FOR POSTING!! I've been looking for this and just ordered our replacement part :)

Reply to
emaya77

I had two listed on ebay, but the listing expired and I threw em out.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon