Anyone know of a way of listing all the books in my Amazon Shopping Cart--To Buy Latter? I have a considerable number, and working my way through the list is time consuming.

Anyone know of a way of listing all the books in my Amazon Shopping Cart--To Buy Latter? I have a considerable number, and working my way through the list is time consuming. Possibly someone has written a program to do it (Python, Perl, ...)?

I figure this is one the largest NGs in my inventory, so maybe someone has thought about it, or can direct me to a more likely NG for the question.

Reply to
W. Watson

"W. Watson" wrote in news:nMJyj.11904$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net:

Copy/paste into Word.