Anyone know of a way of listing all the books in my Amazon Shopping Cart--To Buy Latter? I have a considerable number, and working my way through the list is time consuming.

Anyone know of a way of listing all the books in my Amazon Shopping Cart--To Buy Latter? I have a considerable number, and working my way through the list is time consuming. Possibly someone has written a program to do it (Python, Perl, ...)?
I figure this is one the largest NGs in my inventory, so maybe someone has thought about it, or can direct me to a more likely NG for the question.
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

Copy/paste into Word.