Anyone here overhauled a framing nailer?

I finally received the overhaul kit for my Porter/Cable framing nailer. I sure didn't expect so many parts and "O" rings. Geez, I'll probably wind up just buying a new nailer.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- To be independent is often cussed by the minions of central planners.

An independent old cuss

Reply to
An independent old cuss

Why in the world would you do that????

I just did the Bostitch last week--took about 15 minutes net; an hour actual as I got interrupted and had to move from the lab bench in the basement to put the case on the vice in the shop to get enough grip to pull the cylinder sleeve as was too bulky/awkward to do w/ just one hand and trying to hold w/ the other...

But, it's straightforward...just keep track of order...

Reply to
dpb

Hell, I still have parts left over from a 49 flathead ford I rebuilt in 1955. Probably enough to build another flathead ford.

Reply to
An independent old cuss

I am.

Reply to