Anyone have experience with Air krete?

I want to insulate my home, and am concerned about the various blown-in insulations and the potential for moisture problems. Apparently one can use polyurethane or Icynene foam and avoid the use of air or moisture barriers, but what about with air krete?
I am interested in Air krete because it cannot burn, and unlike other foams, has no noxious chemicals whatsoever. Any consumers with experience using air krete? Any remodeling contractors who have seen air krete in houses?
(sorry, I am a newbie; I meant to post this message only once to two different groups instead of twice, once to each group).
No experience with it, but i have read about it and really like what the results showed. If I could find a vendor in my area (DFW, TX), I would have it blown in my old house as a retrofit.