Anyone have a front blade on their John Deere LT155?

I am trying to find out what parts I need to get a front blade working on my tractor. Is there a hitch assembly thing? Any part numbers would be greatly appriciated. (I think the parts are the same for the LT133 and LT155)

It's odd but the JD website is pretty good with parts and diagrams but not with this for some reason.

Reply to
poison_1024

Using the JD parts catalog, go to Catalog: 2202.

Good luck,

Darwin

Reply to
DAC

Thanks! Not sure how I was supposed to figure that out on my own.

Reply to
poison_1024