Anyone Familiar with SystemsProtect?

Page 2 of 2
replying to Wayne Boatwright, Maggieodae wrote: Worst home warranty ever. Just had their contractor out to fix water heater. $75 deductible my ass. All tole it was $1200. they said they paid over half. BS. WH's don't cost $2500. Avg cost is $900 to $1200. I got ripped!!!!!!!!! Stay away from SystemProtect. Rip off!