Subject: any luck?... IM> IM> IM> IM> -- IM> Baisez-les s'ils ne peuvent pas prendre une plaisanterie IM> -------------------------------------------------------- IM> Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line

Apparantly not!

  • Wisdom: Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
Reply to
barry martin

Sometimes...ya just hit the "send" button a *little* too early and I never did get back to doing it over with the whole post in place.

FWIW, I was wondering if the guy wuth the router equipment rack with two plugs and a switch isolated the problem that was blowing his breaker when he fired it up.

I gave him a couple of good choices, and we neer did hear back from him, so I think I'll chalk up another one in the "complete" column.

I dedicate that one to my a-hole buddy .500volt, some more of my "dangerous and wrong" advice for ya there, half volt.

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz

IM> barry martin wrote: IM> IM> > Subject: any luck?... IM> > IM>

IM> > IM> -- IM> IM> IM> > Apparantly not! IM> IM> Sometimes...ya just hit the "send" button a *little* IM> too early and I never did get back to doing it IM> over with the whole post in place.

Been there, done that, got the odd comment.

IM> FWIW, I was wondering if the guy wuth the router equipment IM> rack with two plugs and a switch isolated the problem that IM> was blowing his breaker when he fired it up. IM> IM> I gave him a couple of good choices, and we neer did hear IM> back from him, so I think I'll chalk up another one in IM> the "complete" column.

I gave a suggestion also; have not seen a reply so....

(a) He fixed the problem and did not post back. (b) He hasn't fixed the problem because hasn't had time. (c) He did reply but his answer dribbled into the byte bucket.

  • "Half effort does not produce half results, it produces no results."
Reply to
barry martin