Anti-Rollerblader

Page 2 of 2

Something else to consider. Who owns the curb? If it is city or town property, he can probably do nothing. If it is his own private property, he can get rid of the skaters by normal means for trespassers.
HeyBub wrote:

Burma-shave signs?
You must have one foot in the grave and the other on a slippery slope, gramps.
Charles Bishop wrote:

Let me reiterate and expand on what some others have said: check with the county or city highway administration to make sure this curb is not city, county or state property before making any modifications.
I'm not saying they won't let you make alterations to deter damage to the curb, only that they would want to know they're being done, what kind of alterations, and what the potential hazards to the public the alterations could present.