Answer, Refrigerator Kenmore Not working

Page 2 of 3

It didn't help you at all, it just proved me right and you wrong.
You don't need any proof. You are a certified asshole, and you keep displaying it.

Me, Matt. I would never say anything like that about a person I didn't know. I might call you something like: Matt the Master of Misinformation.
More proof. Keep it coming, sammy.

If I were a visitor to this site and I was seeking information it wouldn't take long to realize that your responses should be avoided. Trash, pure misinformation.
Whats the matter Ed, sad that there are things in this world you don't know about? Or is it that you are so old that you won't accept it? Either way... you are a stupid old man.

No, I'm not sad that there are things I don't know. More important is the fact that I know I don't know them. It seems you can't say the same.
How old am I?
Aw sammy....... I don't care how old you are.
It's just that you are so thickheaded, and have a severe lack of comprehension or ability to understand basic things.
Now go back to your cage sammy.

"it was around $250" "It used to list the price at $175 - $200" "Go look it up....not available from sears"
I wasn't looking for a contest but you win, Matt :-) What was the old price now? $150-$175?
Prices ranged from $125 to $500. Marcone wanted $375.

Including the compressor, Matt.
No, fuckhead. Just the relay.

Are we getting angry, Matt, or do we just like to act like a 12 year old on Friday's?
More proof. Keep it coming, sammy.

Ok, 10 year old. I see that 12 was giving you too much credit. How do you get "sammy" out of "Ed"? Easy, the same way a relay costs $250.
Oh sammy.... you silly old man.

I said I believe you. I said you win. What more do you want?
I wish my son was just like you. Not.
Aw sammy - like I told you, I have all day. You keep spewing your BS - I'll keep throwing back in your face. I don't know why you enjoy it so, but you are entertaining.

Matt, I already said you win. You are just too articulate for an old guy like me. No contest. I just wish I was as smart as you.
I have nothing more to say to you. My Grandson is coming for a visit. Thank God for intelligent life.

If only the rest of the inhabitants of planet earth could be so lucky.