Another wind-chill question.

Page 2 of 2
On 1/21/14 2:50 PM, philo wrote:

Remember to shut the trap door.

I've not run the numbers but @ absolute zero there would be no wind.

ANd absolutely no motion because absolute zero is where all molecular motion stops - meaning there is no energy??
On 1/21/2014 11:03 PM, NotMe wrote:

Little snow pellets of frozen argon, blowing along. Red alcohol thermometer frozen solid in the bottom of the tube.
Spaceman Bob comes along in his astronaut suit. And right behind him is Weather Bill, standing there without a hat, holding a microphone in one hand, ear bud in the other. "Yes, Janet, it is cold out here. We recomend you stay in the space station if you can, and wear your long johns if you plan to be out in this absolute zero...."
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Not quite absolute zero. Deep space is 3K. It's "much warmer" in LEO.
Like absolute zero, an absolute vacuum is impossible.
On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:07:59 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

My last bonus was Absolute Zero. Thanks Shrub.
On 1/22/2014 1:14 PM, Thomas wrote:

How was your bonus, during the Obama years?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

You're overpaid.