Another old product source -- rolled picket fence

Okay, here's another formerly quite common product can't seem to locate a current source for--white painted roll picket fence. Like the red snow fence in construction, except pre-painted and w/ a pointed tip on the picket (some call it "Gothic"). Here's a picture of it except is only 2-ft high and need 4-ft high to replace existing.
http://greenesfence.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RC-14W&Category_Code=garden-trim&Product_Count=1
Tried contacting Greenes Fence to see about a special order, perhaps, but not only a "no, can't/won't do that", but absolutely no response or even acknowledgement. Guess I'll try again by phone and get told that I'm barking up the wrong tree there tomorrow... :(
Meanwhile, anybody seen any of this anywhere, I'd surely like to know where -- guess that I'm getting to be an old fogey is becoming obvious... :)
dpb wrote:

http://greenesfence.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RC-14W&Category_Code=garden-trim&Product_Count=1
try here (Google is your friend..)
http://www.afence.com/SpecialtyFenceCAT/specialfence.htm
Reed wrote:

Thanks, I'd found them once some time before but for some reason my searches yesterday didn't pinpoint them -- I'll be sure to make a bookmark this time.
They're a fair distance, but so far they're only one w/ the 4' white so may be only choice. I'd forgotten but a year or so ago I e-mailed them asking about distributors but never got a response--guess I'll try phone this time as getting closer to actually doing something.
Reed wrote:

OK, got answer back from American Fence this AM -- unfortunately, since they're in Galveston/Houston area, that's a pretty fur piece away. Shipping appears to be going to nearly double the cost unless can find a closer distributor/manufacturer to the mid-high plains region. Anybody else seen/know of a supplier? Find it somewhat surprising given the cost of other fencing these days this isn't a much more popular option still...