Amana Washer Diagram

Hello I am replacing the belt on my amana washer (model LWA50AW) but do not know how it goes back on. I have found info explaing the process and that helped, but they refer to 'checking how the current belt is on'. Unfortunately, my old belt broke and was just laying in the bottom.
After taking my 'best guess' at reinstalling the belt, it lacks tension to turn the drum. I am looking for a diagram to make sure I'm correct (or not) to make sure that something else isn't wrong, like the brake.
Thanks for any assistance you can provide! Gibz
Hi,

Possibly LWA50AW-PLWA50AW
This might help.... http://tinyurl.com/9f85n
Thanks, from the looks of this I put it back together properly. It must be the 'idler pully' that is not properly working with the belt. I can't figure out how it is moved from looking at it attached to the motor.
Based on this - I believe I am just going to buy washer. Thanks again -Gibz
Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

Thanks