Air exhanger vs radon mitigation

Hello. Beginner question. Most likely, my house needs radon mitigation. If I finish my basement, and install an air exchanger, do I still need to put in a radon mitigation system? Thank you for your time.

Reply to
jack

Air exchangers are used for radon mitigation. You really need to contact some one and have your home tested. Then an only then can your question be answered with assurity.

Reply to
SQLit