air conditioner fire

Page 2 of 2
On 1/19/2014 9:55 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If you have the attention to detail, I think it's good. - . Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus . www.lds.org . .
Hello Christopher
Tony Here have retire June 2012 and I am living in California have nice summer guys I guess you can us it........................
---
It's been miserable cold in NY due to global warming. And, looks like summer will never get here. Again due to global warming. Wish it would warm up. I need the money.
On 5/7/2014 1:53 PM, tony944 wrote:

--
.
Christopher A. Young