air-conditioner built into wall -- insulation tips?

Hello,
I have two large air conditioners which are built into our walls at about head height. Both rooms are cold from the heat loss and infiltration of cold air. Can anyone suggest the best ways to insulate air conditioners like these?
Thanks.

Here you go:
http://www.improvementscatalog.com/Parent.asp?product 4858x&cm_ven=youramigo&cm_cat07&cm_ite=spiderlinker&code=macs=MP7SPDR
First make sure the outside vent is not open.
I built a nice wooden cabinet to hang over mine. During winter the the cabinet doors are closed and keep the cold out

One common way is to buy a window plastic kit at the hardware, and use that to cover the AC. Not sure it's the "best" way, but it will help with the cold draft.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.