Age of Washing Machine

Is there any way of determining the manufacture date of a washing machine?
The Model number is 110.91521210 and it is a Kenmore.

With the model number and serial number you can find it. I don't know of any on-line sources off hand. You could try places like www.repairclinic.com or www.appliance411.com or call Sears service/parts department.
Went to Sears needing a dryer part and they were able to tell me how old it was..

It would have been introduced to the line in 1995. Might be a couple of years newer than that however as models don't change each and every year. Goes like this...110. indicates Whirlpool as source, 9 indicates decade, 1 indicates size, 5 indicates year, 2 indicates series, 1 indicates how far up in series in features, and 2 indicates color, in this case white on white. Last two numbers indicate any mid production model changes (if any)
Tom. (Hve been selling these things since '87)
Thanks for the information. I recently purchased this model for 70.00 and it seems to be working fine. I was curious as to how old it was. I hope I get a few years of good use out of it!