Adjust flame on gas fireplace?

I would like to adjust the flame height on a Comfortech C60 natural gas fireplace. The flame height needs to be a bit lower. Is this possible?
--
Lee

Lee wrote:

No manual? There ought to be a adjustment knob for that. Tony

My gas fireplace manual states that flame adjustments are not recommended. Yours may be different. I did make an adjustment to allow for more air intake which stopped the soot buildup on the glass. Have you contacted the manufacturer?