Acrylic Kitchen Splashbacks

Do people really think Acrylic Splashblacks look good in the kitchen and do they really think they are pratical? Thoughts please
--
henrycollymore

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/acrylic-kitchen-splashbacks-722602-.htm DA wrote: henrycollymore wrote:

I think that acrylic scratches so badly that even if it looked good when installed, in a few months' time it will look dull and in need of constant cleaning, which will just make more scratches and look even more dull.
Definitely not as practical as ceramic tile.
--

/\_/\
((@v@)) NIGHT