acid staining concrete floor

could someone direct me as to how to go about finding someone who does this? what would i look up in the Yellow Page's?
thank you

this?
Never heard of what your doing. Acids tend to eat concrete, let alone the potential hazardous fumes that can be produced.
Concrete contractors- look, especially for decorative concrete. This site has more information: www.thestampstore.com or www.decorative-concrete.net
though they may not help you find a local contractor. Acid staining is one of the few decorative finishes that I would consider within the abilities of a competent DIY. There is good information and how to on Doug Bannister's site.

There is a growing group of websites that hook contractors up with homeowners in their area (or vice versa). Try googling "find a contractor" for a bunch of them.
The acid in the stain is not very strong but usually it is advisable to acid etch the concrete before staining to ensure a good clean surface with consistant qualities. I did it myself but I did do a considerable amount of pressure washing, 2 gallons of muriatic acid and used a garden sprayer (like that used to spray pesticide) to apply the stain. Not hard but prep work is key to good results unless you use an opeque stain then the results look a lot like paint.

Actually, the acid stain reacts with the alkalinity in the concrete to develop the colors - acid etching prior to staining isn't recommended by any manufacturers I've used.
Kemiko is a good product and they have a map of professional contractors on their site. Here's the link:
http://www.kemiko.com/app_dir.htm