Accidental use of water and water company?

Page 4 of 4
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

You retards are easily entertained. Was it as much fun as answering spammers?

*An electrical permit is required before any new electrical wiring and/or equipment is installed or before any existing electrical wiring and/or equipment is altered.*
A switch and receptacle DO NOT fall under this cite. They are "devices". Did you not know that, dumbski?
Strike one!

Electrical Permits Required
No person shall install, alter, repair, replace or relocate any electrical material, appliances or equipment without first having obtained a permit for the specific work to be performed.
Again, no mention of "devices".
Strike two!!

No mention of "devices", dumbski, but they seem to have everything covered anyway.
So you found ONE cite from bumfuck Watauga!
Good boy.
Pat yourself on your dumb ass and be sure to get a permit anytime you want to change a switch or receptacle.

Exactly. Now who is the dumski? I told you it existed but nooooo, you said otherwise. Fool
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

You are. Only a dumbski would get a $35 permit to replace a 50 cent switch and a $6 GFCI. Only a dumbski would advise somebody else to do so, fool.
But you got that spam jihad going on for you, dumbski. Good luck with that.

Oh, I have a fan club. How nice. You can follow me around like a little puppy dog and make cute little nasty comments. Oh, you must make your mother proud.
But true fans just admire their idol. I never advised anyone to get a permit. You made that up in the nightcrawler brain that runs along your flexible spine.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Yes, your anti-spam work is quite inspiring. Your electrical advise is a bit feeble-minded.

I don't need your approval to do anything, fool. (You sure are full of yourself). You're not going to cry, are you?

Fool, you wrote: "Yes, it may require a permit." That's awful close to advising somebody to get a permit to replace a switch and recepracle.
The correct answer was/is, "No, you don't need a stinking permit to replace a switch and receptacle". Do you see the difference between the two statements? One was made by a pussy. Ask your wife to help you locate your testicles. I'm sure he will be happy to help.

I comprehend out English language. Saying "it may require a permit" does NOT mean "go get a permit". Did you drop out of school when they taught that in 5th grade? Do you live in Washington? They want to know what "is" is. Maybe you can help.
Thanks for trying though. I appreciate my fan club watching every move I make. It is so endearing.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Too fucking funny!!! Irony - look it up.

The correct answer was/is, "No, you don't need a stinking permit to replace a switch and receptacle".

How is your testicle search coming along? Won't your wife assist you? What's his name?

Yep, when you run out of facts, use derogatory remarks. Class act you are.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I'll take that as: "No, he won't assist me and I don't have a clue to where my testicles are".

Make sure you pull a permit when you replace a switch or receptacle, dumbski. It may be required, ya know.
Some water companies provide catastrophe relief in the form of a one time bill based upon your average consumtion- it's worth looking into. Also if the water did not exit back through sewage treatment you might get relief from that portion of your bill. snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

My buddy spoke to the water company. They said they made a note in his record of the event and that when he gets his bill, if it's higher than normal to contact them and they will adjust it, which is what they do in cases like this. Not clear exactly what adjusting it means, so he'll have to wait and see.
Meantime, yesterday was a wasted day. He got hold of the landlord first thing in the morning. Nothing was done, because her hack handyman says he couldn't get in the condo, even though he has before and no one has changed the locks.
Interesting side question. The hack she has is totally incompetent. I've seen his work. An example of how he fixes things is to smear joint compound over any cracks, holes etc, then paint over it without any sanding. He's done this all over the place. And the areas he paints are just the patch areas. He's too lazy to do any sanding or paint an entire area, like a small bathroom ceiling, to make it look right.
So, he's gonna take a look at the water heater. For those that think the tenant is responsible for a lot of things, what should the tenant do about who replaces the water heater? Is the tenant responsible for making sure any required permits are pulled? Should they demand a licensed plumber be called? Or should they just let the landlord's hack do it, if that is what they intend to do?
landlord can basically do what he wants, i had one say its your responsiblity to replace the water heater... yeah sure...
it may not be the lazy handyman, many landlords are so fixated at saving bucks handy guy is likely doing job as instructed.
if you see a bad job before moving in run away.
but rent is likely lower and everyone wants something cheap
On 12 Jul 2006 07:41:31 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

He may want to check his lease. They are not all the same.
When I was an apartment landlord, my lease required notice if a tenant would be absent from the premises for more than 24 hours. It also had a 24 hour pager number for emergencies for the simple reason, I didn't want needed repairs to go unnoticed and unreported.
I had a backlog of tenants waiting to move in. I had the highest rent on the street. I also had a modernization program; replace the stoves this year, dishwashers next year, solar screens, etc. I believe people are more appreciative when getting something new they did not expect.
I also involved the tenants in maintaining the property. Mostly the kids; racking leaves, picking up litter, watering the grass, etc.
Five years after selling the property, I still get invited to Christmas parties and graduations. Some have been there 20 years.
It takes a while to weed out the bad ones; tenants and landlords.
--Andy Asberry recommends NewsGuy--