AC Struggles

... and you're correct in that, too; I find the only time my tires need air is when I have a puncture.

Reply to
CJT

Roger, wilco.

No need to build anything, at least not yet. It's only one inch out of 15. And I'm thinking it might not move as much in the future as it has so far. I guess maybe it's the copper pipe going back to its original shape that is moving it. Either that or the wind. ;)

Reply to
mm

You can't use the word degradation on Usenet. Not enough people will know what you be rappin, bro.

AC struggles is typically low freon, or reduced air flow. Or dirty coils. One of thems. Know I'm sayin', home?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Your AC is a precision machine, so is your car, what would happen to your car if you did nothing but put in gas for 11 years, it wouldnt run.. But maybe you dont maintain anything and have no car. Get it serviced, last year.

Reply to
ransley