AC breaker

Hi, Would you please help me to slve the problem. I have heater pump, all electric. Recently breaker in main service panel for AC is triggering off every times when heater pump turning on. I do have a separate breaker for heater pump and AC. I change setting to emergency heat with inside coils. What do I need to do? Obviously call proffesional , but do I need to prepare big money to change all unit(it is already very old) Ed.
It is impossible to know if you need to replace the unit just because the breaker is tripping. Have it diagnosed by an HVAC Tech.
AND make sure it's a real tech, not that hack who owns Dave's heating and Cooling..who seems to have a awful lot of free time on his hands recently... Guessing no one uses heaters in the dead of Winter in his area
Ummm tripping? beter leave the psychedelics alone Dave, or is that why you hear imaginary voices when you prey?
I'd be tempted to check at the panel, might be a weak breaker or might be over amping. What's the c urrent draw at the breaker when it trips?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus