90 degree washer hose's

Yes, they do exists. I just installed my new washing machine, and it came with 2 such hoses. The 90 degrees bends are in metal and the flexible rubber is crimped to it. Look at the local Yellow Pages for a place that sells replacement parts.

Reply to
ns

Tom

I have a washer in a mobile home, that needs to sit close to the wall. But the water feed hose's are being stressed. is there a hose with a built in 90 degree turn where it screws to the washer? Thanks, Tony D.

Reply to
Tony Diodati

Yes, I got them at Home Depot

Cathi

Reply to
Lee & Cathi Thomas

In cases where the 90 dgree hoses are sticking out too far, I have replaced the faucets with so-called boiler taps, like on a water heater. Makes for a nice compact setup. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

Reply to
Tony Diodati

Hi,

Yes there is.....

Rubber Fill Hose with 90 Degree Connector - Replacement 6-foot washer fill hose with 90 degree elbow connector. Fits all washing machines.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff