90 degree washer hose's

I have a washer in a mobile home, that needs to sit close to the wall. But the water feed hose's are being stressed. is there a hose with a built in 90 degree turn where it screws to the washer? Thanks, Tony D.
Yes, they do exists. I just installed my new washing machine, and it came with 2 such hoses. The 90 degrees bends are in metal and the flexible rubber is crimped to it. Look at the local Yellow Pages for a place that sells replacement parts.

In cases where the 90 dgree hoses are sticking out too far, I have replaced the faucets with so-called boiler taps, like on a water heater. Makes for a nice compact setup. HTH
Joe
Yes, I got them at Home Depot
Cathi

good deal, Thank You Both. Tony D.