Subject Author Posted Replies

Advice requested Whirlpool Duet Sport Washing Machine "popped"
Google is your friend :-) Try that and google first before posting. Whirlpool Duet Front Load Washing Machine Repair Guide Explains The Duet Washer's Error Codes & Troubleshooting.
67
67

English as a second language
Why do I have to learn Spanish to be able to buy groceries in the United States? The country I was born and raised in. Now every time I go in a store everyone is speaking Spanish. Last spring I heard...
10
10

Cree flashlight stopped dumbasses from vandalizing my mailbox
Last night two dumb asses stopped their pickup at my mailbox and one DA got out like he was going to do something to it. I spotlighted them with my Cree flashlight. The one outside shouted "oh my god"...
7
7

using gasoline as a substate
I have some epoxy which I want to think out. They recommend using acetone. This costs $10/ga. gasoline is $2/gal and will evaporate away too. Will gas work? I don't want to end up with a gooey shit...
27
27

Sharkbite
Yep, I'd call it an improper installation and nothing more
19
19

Water heater connections
About 5 years ago I replaced a gas water heater and used 18" flex SS braide d pigtails between the unit and the pipes. Last night a flex coupler devel oped a spray, flooded the garage, and ruined the...

do i need to suport the cabinet over the refridgerator by three sides.
Is the salesman is trying to sell you some poorly-engineered particle board cabinets? Maybe he's afraid the cabinets will fall apart when you load them up the first time? Particle board is junk, look...
16
16

OT - Greenbacks
Greenbacks As I was walking down the street last night A pretty little girl came into sight I bowed and smiled and asked her name She said, "Hold it bud, I don't play that game" I reached in my...
1
1

Home Lighting
I have a house that I use seasonally. I already have interior lights, on a timer, to present a "lived" in" appearance. I would also like to have our front door porch light come on, but on a...
12
12

What is the largest circuit breaker main available for 120/240v?
100A to 400A are common for most homes. I have seen a 600A used for an industrial application, although that was 3 phase. Here is a 800A on Amazon. That's about as big as I am finding... Do they get...
1
1

Small "Dolly" tire not seated on the rim
Does anyone know any trick to put air in a small tire on a dolly cart or I guess they are also called an appliance cart? Anyhow, one tire is not seated on the rim, and no matter how much I push on it,...
11
11

Ladder prank
This guy needs to set up a 5 gallon bucket of water in advance for his "friend" We had a couple of pranksters at work. The two guys worked as a team and were sent to the same job site many times. They...

VW announces US deal to buy back diesel cheats
As I understand it the actual owners get good mileage and a diesel that performs better than a Freightliner for a change. The only people that got cheated were the tight-assed EPA bureaucrats.
9
9

OT Road conditions
Our county roads are getting worse and worse. Potholes and ridges and cracks. Very poor previous repairs for these things. All the roads. I'm going to have to Google and find the address of whoever is...
19
19

There are ONLY 247 days left until Christmas
...are you trying to compete with micky or the Mormon?
4
4