50 - 90 rule explained

Here is the 50 - 90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance of doing a job right, there is a 90% chance it will get done wrong.

For example, the hoses on the back of my washing machine. Only two ways to put them on. Right, and backwards. Of coure, the next morning when the water is warmed back up, I find out that they are hooked up backwards.

See?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Just turn the clothes you're washing inside out and everything will be fine.

RicodJour

Snicker. Snicker, Laf, Laf ! Gonna plagiarize that response!

Sparky 01

Just turn the clothes you're washing inside out and everything will be fine.

Bill Hall

Ha ha!

Swap the hot and neutral where the machine plugs into the outlet.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Ha ha!

Swap the hot and neutral where the machine plugs into the outlet.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Chris.... If you are not qualified for such technical work call a repair company. WW>

Reply to
WW

Best reply of the bunch. ROTFLMAO

Reply to
Colbyt

Just mark/reverse the hot and cold labels on the front of the machine.

Reply to
hrhofmann