50 - 90 rule explained

Here is the 50 - 90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance of doing a job right, there is a 90% chance it will get done wrong.
For example, the hoses on the back of my washing machine. Only two ways to put them on. Right, and backwards. Of coure, the next morning when the water is warmed back up, I find out that they are hooked up backwards.
See?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Just turn the clothes you're washing inside out and everything will be fine.
✖
Snicker. Snicker, Laf, Laf ! Gonna plagiarize that response!
Sparky 01
wrote:

Just turn the clothes you're washing inside out and everything will be fine.
✖
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:56:01 -0800, RicodJour wrote:

Ha ha!
Swap the hot and neutral where the machine plugs into the outlet.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:56:01 -0800, RicodJour wrote:

Ha ha!
Swap the hot and neutral where the machine plugs into the outlet.
Add pictures here
✖

Chris.... If you are not qualified for such technical work call a repair company. WW>

Add pictures here
✖

Best reply of the bunch. ROTFLMAO
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 18, 7:33 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Just mark/reverse the hot and cold labels on the front of the machine.
Add pictures here
✖