40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home. Family of 2 adults + 2 children

Page 13 of 13

m...
I see you managed to sneak internet access again:(

com...
Post a truth hallerb, then I will be happy.

..
Yea I rant when with senile idiots like you post total BS

Your stupidity is still enlivening us here, mr S. Barker, Go check Takagi for 180f units, but the only person needing 140+ is someone using it for home heating, and its done, and they are made to do 180f. My savings and paybak are long up your ass Barker, you bark, but its bs.You really dont know shit about tankless- do you barkass.
sounds like a foreign unit. Won't have it.
mr S. Barker, Go check Takagi for 180f units, but the only person needing 140+ is someone using it for home heating, and its done, and they are made to do 180f. My savings and paybak are long up your ass Barker, you bark, but its bs.You really dont know shit about tankless- do you barkass.
ransley said something like:
...[snip]...

How on earth did I ignite such a thread? Sorry to all involved....had no idea... :)

dont feel bad its happened before and will again, and is far better than the spam currently flooding here...........
tankless is a hot button here............
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com said something like:

Well, I've been in usenet since 1995, so I've accidentally stumbled into my share of fire hazzards, but it still warranted a comment I thought.
So which is better, tanked or tankless?
(j/k, author runs for cover.... :) )
Q: How many internet mail list subscribers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 1,392:
1 to change the light bulb and to post to the mail list that the light bulb has been changed...
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently,
4 to complain that they were happy with the old one,
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs,
27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs,
53 to flame the spell checkers,
156 to write to the list administrator complaining about the light bulb discussion and its inappropriateness to this mail list,
41 to correct spelling in the spelling/grammar flames,
109 to post that this list is not about light bulbs and to please take this email exchange to alt.lite.bulb,
203 to demand that cross posting to alt.grammar, alt.spelling and alt.punctuation about changing light bulbs be stopped,
111 to defend the posting to this list saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts **are** relevant to this mail list,
306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty,
27 to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs,
14 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly, and to post corrected URLs,
12 to flame the AOL users for violating netiqutte and blame them for starting this whole thing,
3 to post about links they found from the URLs that "are relevant to this list, which makes light bulbs relevant to this list,"
45 posts about weather or not AOL should even be allowed to exist,
33 to concatenate all posts to date, then quote them including all headers and footers, and then add "Me Too,"
12 to post to the list that they are unsubscribing because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy,
19 to quote the "Me Too's" to say, "Me Three,"
4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ,
1 to propose new alt.change.lite.bulb newsgroup,
47 to say this is just what alt.physic.cold_fusion was meant for, leave it here, and
143 votes for alt.lite.bulb.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus