4 hole sink and dishwasher vent

I've got a 4 hole sink, the 4th hole is occupied by a dishwasher vent device I bought a new faucet and i want to replace the vent with the new spray nozzle. Is there a different style of dishwasher vent i can install under the sink somewhere so i can use the hole it occupied for my sprayer? Thanks Eric
--
We are Pentium of Borg
Division is futile,

They are available, but are they legal in your municipality? Also check on air admittance valves ("studor valves") if they are permitted by code.
We like the faucets with a pull-out spray (ours is a Moen). That would allow you to have a spray and keep the dishwasher vent, which may be required by your local authorities.
Peerce
On 01/23/05 12:51 pm Eric tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

The device in question is actually an air gap for the dishwasher. It's there to eliminate the possibility of dirty water siphoning back into the dishwasher if your sink drain became clogged. Dishwasher makers usually recommend using them, but don't require them. If code doesn't require one in your area, the alternative is to have a high loop instead. This is where the dishwasher hose goes up to the bottom of the counter top and is held there by a clamp or cable tie. Most dishwasher's don't have the air gap device installed and never have a problem.