3-track storm windows for 130 yo Italianate/Victorian house

We are looking to add/replace storm windows on our 130 yo New England Italianate/Victorian house. To preserve the original architectual double-sash windows, we are looking for high quality 3-track storm & screen systems.
Any recommendation on best quality brands and models? (Locally, I have seen people recommend Harvey Tru-Channel windows. Any comments?)