Subject Author Posted Replies

Deck Repair Course: 609 Turner Street, Silverton, BC, V0G 2B0, Canada
August 29th, 1:00 P.M. From simple to complex, this course covers all aspects of Deck Repairs.

Just another day of lies.
What Trump Said “We have incredible things going on in Pennsylvania, we just opened up a $10 billion plant. ... In Louisiana, an L.N.G. plant, $10 billion, could never have happened, could never...
1
1

All ball bearing motor
Andy wrote Yep. not all motors have nothing but ball bearings.
13
13

1/4-Inch Spade Drill Bit recommendations
Which last longer, for 1/4-Inch Spade Drill Bit? Bosch or Irwin or Dewalt? Thanks, Andy
3
3

Light diverter for bulb holder
Take that garish curly CFL out and shoot it. Try one of these: 【Multi-piece & High Power】This Edison bulb set is available 6 pieces to meet your needs. The voltage of the vintage light bulbs is...
15
15

OT torque wrench
Ah, yes, breakaway torque, couldn't recall the term when I responded to another poster in this thread. Significantly more if the threads are in any way rusty or seized up. Ditto.
33
33

Corn
When you shop for corn on the cob, do you pull down the husk before you buy it to look inside? Do you ever reject corn because it doesn't look good? What does "not look good" mean? Why would you...
42
42

Is it wrong?
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 17:12:38 -0400, micky wrote: Yes. I thnk it's one of those Bible commandments .. but don'r let that stop you .. John T.
11
11

Covering broken asphalt driveway with dirt
First question is whether the intent is to still use it as a driveway and if so, how much traffic? If it's going to be driven over one a month, might work. If it's for daily use, the grass subject to...
13
13

cpap snoring
It should. Snoring is one of the traits of sleep apnea. Your doctor can set you uup for a sleep test.
1
1

Adding foam board insulation to house exterior
When they tear off the siding to add 1 or 2 inches of exterior foam-board insulation, is it typical (or not, or it depends) to put a layer of house-wrap under (or over?) the foam board? Since we're...
1
1

Tip: better than oxi
Hi All, For those of you that use Oxi type products in your wash, here is a better alternative that is the same price but about three times as effective, and it dissolves in cold water, unlike oki....

light bulb in range hood
Not sure this is yours: would also expect some weird special bulb so you better research and buy it before taking anything apart....
3
3

Armstrong ceiling tile staple gun
Recommend a staple gun, non air. I will rip this shit down and start 12 x 12 fiber ceiling tiles. I have an Arrow from years ago but need clean.
11
11

Question about backer board next to a wood floor
I'm using hardiebacker and I'm tiling next to a wood floor. Should I keep the 1/8 gap (and glass fiber tape) between hardiebacker and wood floor, or should that joint be flush? Thanks!
2
2