20-mil advesive transparent tile

I'm surprised no one thought of it. Most tapes I find are 2mils. Most tiles and linoleum 20 mils. Is there anything 20mils thich and still transparent enough? Sheeting, tape, tile, whatever? Maybe I just got the wrong keywords again. I'm ready to patch some linoleum with some tile that doesn't entirely (prolly good enuf) match.
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist          http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]