2 year old dishwasher leaking at both door corner gaskets! How fix?

This thing is going to rot out the cabinets next to it if I don't do something quick.
I've removed, cleaned and reinstalled the little rubber corner gaskets, but no change. I tried laying little strips of gasket material in there for some added thickness with little to no change.
This is a GE Profile series unit.
Thanks!
Are you sure it is level?

MrC1 wrote:

Hi,
Model#? http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.
A few common leaking trouble makers http://www.applianceaid.com/dishleaks.html
Art wrote:

Or even levelled slightly higher on the front than the back of the unit.
I'll check for level, but if anything it appears to be a front-to-back levelling problem since it leaks out both front corners, not just one. I'll have a look at this.
Thanks for the link to common dishwasher leak sources!

My dishwasher started leaking when the drain got clogged. Probably not your problem, but something worth checking.
My dishwasher started leaking when the drain got clogged. Probably not your problem, but something worth checking.
My dishwasher started leaking when the drain got clogged. Probably not your problem, but something worth checking.
My dishwasher started leaking when the drain got clogged. Probably not your problem, but something worth checking.
My dishwasher started leaking when the drain got clogged. Probably not your problem, but something worth checking.
Maybe the door is sprung or replace your gasket.

On Sun 27 Mar 2005 08:31:24p, MrC1 wrote in alt.home.repair:

I can't offer a suggestion, but I can tell you I never owned a GE dishwasher that didn't end up leaking at both front bottom corners. Over the years I've owned at least half a dozen (usually already in place in homes I bought). No repairmen ever managed to fix them.
Good luck!
--
Wayne Boatwright
GREAT! LOL!