2" Furnace FIlter

My furnace uses a 2" thick filter that I can't seem to find at any of the typical retail outlets. So can I use two 1" filters sandwiched back to back instead?
Thanks
JS
snipped-for-privacy@derrickcompany.com wrote:

Sure. Not only that, but you can use one 1" filter.
hvacrmedic
Sweet. I'm takin' that to the bank. Or rather Home Depot. Thanks.
JS