furnace filter

Hello everyone ! I am Elena and I am new here and I want to open a discussion about furnace filter. Yesterday I made a research and found one site about this . I love this topic. I want to talk about urnace filter all day and all night. It is my favorite topic. I found this site

'

'
yesterday ( Admins please don't remove my topic it is not a spam) and there are a lot of information, products etc. But I want to hear your thinking about some other good sites about furnace filter. Thank you.

Reply to
elena321

elena321 wrote in news:elena321.b8d2ac9 @diybanter.com:

WARNING!! WARNING!!! SPAM ALERT!!!!!

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Yah think so?

.

WARNING!! WARNING!!! SPAM ALERT!!!!!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It is not a spam! I am just opening a discussion

Reply to
elena321

It's not often companies read, or respond to Posts. Good for you. It will always receive negative emotion when sales sites are given. Might be better to include FS OT, etc. In subject line. Good web site. It's hard for me to figure performance if no comparisons are given to other filter brands and models.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Oh MY GOSH !! I'm in HEAVEN A woman/ girl who wants to talk about furnace filters.

Do you use them before or after you stoke your furnace ? Do you allow others to stoke your furnace ? Does your need for filters stop soon after someone else has stoked your furnace ??

Reply to
Attila Iskander