Subject Author Posted Replies

Town forces boys to stop selling cupcakes
|main5|3|link3|26878The police told the kids to stop selling cupcakes. A councilman tattled on them. oooo, big criminals. TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL Forsale Lander
31
31

Gravel Filter
Gravel Filter You don't have to tear up your tank to clean your filter with an under gravel filter, because to clean it, all you have to do is siphon off the accumulated debris in the gravel when you...

Pressure filter
Pressure filter If the pressure in the filter drops then this indicates that the filter is not getting sufficient pool water through the circulation system. This could be due to blocked skimmers and...

matching color on pine paneling.
I have some pickwick pine paneling in my house that had varnish put on it about 40 years ago. I pulled it off the outside wall and put in insulation and new windows. I have purchased new pine paneling...
2
2

Dolmar Chainsaw and Opti Oil
Dolmar 5100 chainsaws may have air filter defect that will cause the engine to sieze. There is only a 1 year warranty.
5
5

Door Lock on Camper
I recently bought a 1975 Winnebago camper trailer and took the lock off the door to repair it. There are two hooks where springs would attach to activate the latch but I cannot find a place that...
1
1

How to print & frame a roughly 5'x10' google satellite view on a wall
I have a wall that I want to cover with roughly a 5 foot by 10 foot "picture" frame of a google satellite view of the surrounding area. Any idea how to accomplish the various technical parts? - For...
33
33

Plastic windshield cleaner (golf cart)
My golf cart plastic windshield has fog like streaks on both sides, in different areas. I used Novus plastic clean and shine, and vinegar and water; neither helped. I never used Windex or a similar...
9
9

Repairing water damaged wood floors??
Hello, My house has wood floors. My dog spills alot of water all over the place when he drinks, and near his bowl its damaged the flooor. The cracks between tiles have blackend. Whats the fix for...
5
5

WD-40 Question
Hello, Always wondering about this, in regard to WD-40: How can a product (claim to) be both a lubricant, and at the same time a solvent ? Aren't they at opposite ends of the spectra ? Thanks, Bob
57
57

Had local company lay porcelain tile floor but have questions on their work for the Pro's
Hey Guys -- Last week had the laminate flooring pulled from our kitchen and entry hallway (one larger area) and replaced with 18" porcelain tile which a local flooring company put down for us. After...
19
19

curved copper and sharkbite
I needed to replace a bit of stolen copper 3/4" line, this the service line. The line is coming out of the ground and has some curve to it. I picked a relative straight section, but the sharkbite...
27
27

dealing with lack of slope
OK, continuation of my gutter drain issues, but on another stage now. I'm slowly digging the new trench. (I've never been fast on this kind of thing, and a cold and a trip haven't helped.) I finally...
10
10

How do I repair ceiling sheetrock damage?
How do I repair ceiling sheetrock damage? After more than 100 visits over the last 25 years to my unfinished truss-built attic, I finally stepped through the ceiling below. I made an X-shaped pair of...
8
8

MW/Oven combo info.
Whirlpool Model: RM280PXAB0 Daughter e mailed me with this info re: the microwave/oven combo I was asking about. I'm going to Google, and see what I can find out. Anyone seen one of these or know...
2
2