1/2 HP garbage disposal on 22 gauge sink OK

I am going to get a 22 gauge double sink and a 1/2 HP garbage disposal. Will they work together? Will the sink full of water on top of the heavy disposal cause any problems?
<< I am going to get a 22 gauge double sink >>
Flimsy sinks aren't worth even taking out of the carton. Drain and faucet setting problems eat up the cost difference in a hurry. Get the heaviest gage you can find and avoid all the hassles. HTH
Joe
Joe Bobst wrote:

Can you elaborate? The 22 gauge has a thinner metal, which may be more flexable and noiser than a 18 gauge. But how can it cause a drain/faucet setting problem? If I can connect the faucet and disposal correctly, then what the problem will be in the future?

Noise is the ONLY problem you will have. If that bothers you then pay more.
PJ
Consumer Reports rated sinks a while back and they thought thickness made no difference in quality of stainless steel sink. Thin ones often have pad underneath.