Where to see and buy a curved 5' vertical cross bridge for cheap from local retails stores?

Hello.
Where can one/1 see and buy a small (5 feet) vertical curved cross bridge (e.g.,
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/711jujWSSmL._SL1500_.jpg ) from a local retail store in So(uthern) CA(lifornia)? It will be placed over a small sloped water drain ditch in a hill backyard, so it will be easy to cross it with heavy items and wheels.
Thank you in advance. :)
--
"I look at an ant and I see myself: a native South African, endowed by
nature with a strength much greater than my size so I might cope with
On 3/20/2015 10:04 AM, Ant wrote:

Try a store that specializes in patio furniture. They might have a catalogue showing such a bridge.
Also, consider a building materials place and a good nursery's landscape design department.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
Ant wrote:

DIY

Thanks. I will have to find them. :)
--
"Oh, look what Kyle got me, it's a red Mega... Ants in the pants? Ants
in the pants?! Ants in the Pants?!! ..." --Eric Cartman in South Park's
On 3/20/2015 1:04 PM, Ant wrote:

Google search for 'landscape bridges for sale' and see what turns up. Given your location I'm sure that there will be some hits (if you are willing to spend a bit, of course, because it isn't going to be cheap). Me, I'd just go ahead and build one from laminated pressure-treated wood and rigid waterproof glue such as urea resin.

You can build one ten times better yourself for one tenth the price. Those ready mades are strictly for show, they are not very strong nor do they last very long.

Interesting. Currently, my nest is using a thick flat wood board and two yard fences. Yeah, it looks cheap and ghetto but they work as a flat brown painted bridge so far. Ha! :D
--
"Ants live safely till they have gotten wings." --unknown

Easy to cut the curved side pieces from a sheet of 1/2" exterior plywood (cut four pieces and double them leaving a space for sandwiching fence pickets), buy 8' X 10' plywood and cut in half for making four 5' curved lengths. Attach decking lumber to the top and add doubled cedar picket fencing for a sandwiched top railing, make a template and trace the curve to each slat, glue and screw. Then cap with more cedar pickets (soaked in water they can be bowed with a tournaquit till dry). A bridge 5' long shouldn't cost more than $200 including hardware.

That gets complex. We're not handy men.
--
"He who runs from the white ant may stumble upon the stinging ant."
--Nigeria