What to do with deck/porch-

I enclosed my back patio and had it screened. I have had indoor/outdoor carpet out there now for about 7 years. It has gotten soiled and I am going to replace it. I was wondering if I wanted to put something else besides indoor/outdoor carpet out there. Since it's screened in, it does get wet at the front corners when the wind blows the rain. But just regular rain, it doesn't get wet.
Any suggestions?
on 5/23/2007 9:07 PM dyork said the following:

Continue to use indoor-outdoor carpeting. Rain doesn't always fall straight down. Don't forget there is a mist too.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

What is Nature stone?

Thanks but , no thanks. The indoor/outdoor carpet I have out there didn't cost but $70. So I think I'm going to stay in that price range. I should have said that in my post, sorry. The Nature stone looks great!