Use patio furniture as front room furniture?

Am on a very tight budget
anyone ever think abt using patio furniture indoors as front room furniture?
You can buy a well made set of patio furniture.... chair, love seat, coffee table, end table... for abt $500 total. It is lightweight and sturdy and made of plastic "wicker".
Anyone doing it? Work ok?
see link
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id%19819

If it is what you would want, it would work fine. Tomes
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Whatever suits your fancy.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

. I know people who have wicker furniture in their living rooms. It certainly looks nice. But I personally find it very uncomfortable to sit on for long periods (watching a movie, for example).
If you're in the US, check out http://www.craigslist.com . There are a lot of good furniture deals posted by people who often just want the stuff out of their house to make room for new stuff.