techny arborvitae growth question

What is the average growth of this plant? More than a foot a year? I just bought some about 18 inches tall. Hoping to double in size in a year. Is this possible? Thanks!

A foot a year is a lot, expecially from an 18" plant. Arbor Vitae do grow fast, though. There are lots of varieties, however. There are some that are spherical, some that are very tall and thin. You need to check on the specific kind that you bought and change them if they aren't what you want.

just
grow
want.
I scanned the ones i bought on my website
www.hyperx.com
what do you think?
Thank you!!