Stray dogs

I don't have a dog but still get dog crap on my lawn. What a good poison for stray dogs trespassing? Is it hamburg mixed with rat poison or something better?
Antifreeze
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley
Mel M Kelly wrote:

Good idea. Because the dog owner is an irresponsible F**k, poison the dog. Very nice.

If the guy was in our neighborhood and poisoned one of our dogs he would have more than dog shit to worry about.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Broderick Crawford said:

The point would be better made, by having them ingest what they gave the dogs.
Do you really think there's a poison that differentiates between 'stray' dogs, and dogs that are simply stray? Or, does it simply not matter?
--

Eggs

The future ain't what it used to be.
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Or differentiates rabbits, squirrels or birds? Take it up with the irresponsible dog owners. Pretty cowardly to poison a dog or wildlife just because the owner lets it run loose.
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Or differentiates rabbits, squirrels or birds? Take it up with the irresponsible dog owners. Pretty cowardly to poison a dog or wildlife just because the stupid owner lets it run loose.
If they are running loose and bothering other people it is the same thing
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley
Mel M Kelly wrote:

So the step where you catch the dog, look at its license, and either threaten to call the police on the owners, or actually call the police on the owners is....where?
Or is it okay to put poison down to kill pesky children that run through our yard and damage the turf, too?
Ryan P. wrote:

Children don't crap on my lawn.
Broderick Crawford said:

If you poisoned my dog, I'd crap down your throat.
--

Eggs

-It ain't the jeans that make your butt look fat.
Broderick Crawford wrote:

Children break windows, they tear up the grass, and wear paths through it... probably do more damage than a dog would.
Mel M Kelly wrote:

Stray kids too?
--
v/r,
C-F

And you'd have his posts for evidence.
Stupid troll or stupid person, I am not sure which.
Steve

Ideally, talking to the owner may do the trick keeping the dog(s) off your lawn. Animal control is next step. They kill (purtied up with the word "euthanize") strays after a period of stay in dog prison. Civil court is another route with substantial evidence of dog doing the pile. A complete fence is another route as well.
There's all kinds of ways of making a dog miserable to murdering the mutt. In my opinion, idiotic on the human end as a response for something required by nature (taking a crap). Including yourself (taking a crap) and dirtying your toilet bowl. So, you hold it as long as you expect the strays not to crap on your lawn...
Dave

Wow. Are you stupid or what? Posting to a newsgroup, and then committing unlawful acts. I hope if someone's pet is poisoned by you that they find your post, and you serve a few months with Bubba and Ben Dover. Take KY and cookies. The cookies are for bribes after you run out of KY.
If you really want to teach dogs not to come in your yard, get a FiShock. One encounter, and they will go on the other side of the street when approaching your house.
Unless you are a stupid troll, then do what you will.
Steve
Broderick Crawford wrote:

what I do is get a shovel and scoop up the crap and throw it in the street or field. Works every time.
Broderick Crawford wrote:

hit it with a ten inch pine stick then bury it's roots?
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?