Stray dogs

I don't have a dog but still get dog crap on my lawn. What a good poison for stray dogs trespassing? Is it hamburg mixed with rat poison or something better?

Reply to
Broderick Crawford

Antifreeze

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Mel M Kelly

Good idea. Because the dog owner is an irresponsible F**k, poison the dog. Very nice.

Reply to
do_see

If the guy was in our neighborhood and poisoned one of our dogs he would have more than dog shit to worry about.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

What would you do, burn a cross on this front steps?

Reply to
Broderick Crawford

The point would be better made, by having them ingest what they gave the dogs.

Do you really think there's a poison that differentiates between 'stray' dogs, and dogs that are simply stray? Or, does it simply not matter?

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Or differentiates rabbits, squirrels or birds? Take it up with the irresponsible dog owners. Pretty cowardly to poison a dog or wildlife just because the owner lets it run loose.

Reply to
do_see

Or differentiates rabbits, squirrels or birds? Take it up with the irresponsible dog owners. Pretty cowardly to poison a dog or wildlife just because the stupid owner lets it run loose.

Reply to
do_see

If they are running loose and bothering other people it is the same thing

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Mel M Kelly

So the step where you catch the dog, look at its license, and either threaten to call the police on the owners, or actually call the police on the owners is....where?

Or is it okay to put poison down to kill pesky children that run through our yard and damage the turf, too?

Reply to
Ryan P.

Stray kids too?

Reply to
CANNON-FODDER

Children don't crap on my lawn.

Reply to
Broderick Crawford

If you poisoned my dog, I'd crap down your throat.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Ideally, talking to the owner may do the trick keeping the dog(s) off your lawn. Animal control is next step. They kill (purtied up with the word "euthanize") strays after a period of stay in dog prison. Civil court is another route with substantial evidence of dog doing the pile. A complete fence is another route as well.

There's all kinds of ways of making a dog miserable to murdering the mutt. In my opinion, idiotic on the human end as a response for something required by nature (taking a crap). Including yourself (taking a crap) and dirtying your toilet bowl. So, you hold it as long as you expect the strays not to crap on your lawn...

Dave

Reply to
Dioclese

Children break windows, they tear up the grass, and wear paths through it... probably do more damage than a dog would.

Reply to
Ryan P.

Wow. Are you stupid or what? Posting to a newsgroup, and then committing unlawful acts. I hope if someone's pet is poisoned by you that they find your post, and you serve a few months with Bubba and Ben Dover. Take KY and cookies. The cookies are for bribes after you run out of KY.

If you really want to teach dogs not to come in your yard, get a FiShock. One encounter, and they will go on the other side of the street when approaching your house.

Unless you are a stupid troll, then do what you will.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

And you'd have his posts for evidence.

Stupid troll or stupid person, I am not sure which.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

what I do is get a shovel and scoop up the crap and throw it in the street or field. Works every time.

Reply to
socko

hit it with a ten inch pine stick then bury it's roots?

Clark...

Reply to
Clark...