Sources for on-line purchases of accents

Hello...
Thank you for my question. I was hoping to find out if there were any good and trustworthy website to buy decor and accents for my home. I don't like to pay a lot for shipping or, naturally, for products.
Thank you in advance...
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Jr) wrote in message

I hope this information will help. My website is http://www.roscosvarietyshop.com
We have a variety of accents for walls, mantels, or practically any where around the house. It's worth a look.
Every weekend we run specials of 50% off regular price. Check us out.
We also have a monthly drawing which originated from on physical location, but turned into an on-line drawing too.
Hope this is helpful...