Simplicity problem

Hi,     I just purchased a new Simplicity Broadmoor 16 hp/38" cut riding lawn mower. I chose Simplicity because my last one lasted 20+ years.     I've cut with it 7 times and the drive belt has jumped off twice. The dealer couldn't find anything wrong the first time and it's going in for the second time. Anyone have a similar experience or guesses ?
Sounds like something (a pulley?) is not keeping proper tension on the belt. You could also have them compare this belt with another...are they exactly the same belt? I wouldn't think it likely that a new machine would have the wrong belt, but stranger things have happened.

Dealer couldn't find anything wrong ? So the dealer is telling you that is normal for a new machine ? I'd ask for my money back and go someplace else to buy. That should NOT happen.