Ride on Mower

I bought this machine for our community centre and was very pleased. But with 20 hours on the clock, the belt that drives the three blades snapped. It took nerarly 4 weeks to get it replaced.
On examination I found the tension arm pulley not to be in the same plane as the remaining pulleys. It was and still is out by more 3/8 of an inch!! As an engineerI found this hard to accept and only after several e-mails and photos and telephones to the Head Office of Barrus Ltd did they accept that the wrong tension arm was fitted. I am still waiting 5 weeks later for the correct part to be fitted. The second belt is already wearing out on one side.
Only on day one did we hit the stones twice. Since then the worst object would be this branches. But the blades look very sorry after 40 hours. Are blades normally hardened?
I wonder if anybody else has experienced similar.
Dhiru
--
waterfalls

waterfalls wrote:

--
Art

I paid UK 3500 for Allrounder Cub Cadet zero turn.
At this price I expect the tension pully arm in the same plane as other pulleys.
--
waterfalls