Re: Help me Select Gas Trimmer

I've seen those Ryobi refurbs on eBay, too. What condition was yours in? Was it obviously used and returned? I really wonder where that guy on eBay gets so many of them from.
--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."
Refurb was excellent. Ryobi used with snow blower in winter, trimmer, bush trimmer, limb saw & garden tiller. You don't get much of a warranty when refurbished .. . but you don't pay a high price either. Recommend synthetic oil summer/winter. Note: this was the 4-cycle model, not the 2-cycle.

On 13 Jun 2003 18:38:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@oz.net (Mojo) had a brain fart and confessed:

still running strong