Re: Help me Select Gas Trimmer

I've seen those Ryobi refurbs on eBay, too. What condition was yours in? Was it obviously used and returned? I really wonder where that guy on eBay gets so many of them from.

Reply to
GRL

Refurb was excellent. Ryobi used with snow blower in winter, trimmer, bush trimmer, limb saw & garden tiller. You don't get much of a warranty when refurbished .. . but you don't pay a high price either. Recommend synthetic oil summer/winter. Note: this was the 4-cycle model, not the 2-cycle.

Reply to
Bill Freeman

On 13 Jun 2003 18:38:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@oz.net (Mojo) had a brain fart and confessed:

The Stihl...... Many is old as dirt and never been serviced lol and still running strong

Reply to
COLT STEELE